routing LAN -> modem

Hi,
I have a computer with winxp pro, LAN card and a modem. The internet
connection via LAN is shared and I would like to dial and connect via modem
from another computer. Connection is OK (DHCP in incoming connections), I
can transfer files but don't have internet access, no DNS/IP pings. I do not
use any firewall or proxy server.

--
Rafal rokicki(/at/)o2.pl GG#151592
Autograph Cards of Formula 1 Drivers http://signatures.formula1.pl

Since incoming connection don't support NAT you cannot use it to do internet
connection sharing directly.
For that use ICS (Internet connection sharing)

--
-Pawan [MSFT]

rights."

U¿ytkownik "Pawan Agarwal (MSFT)" <pawana@online.microsoft.com> napisa³ w
wiadomoœci news:%23CwG4S$kEHA.1644@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> For that use ICS (Internet connection sharing)
ICS is checked and the problem still exists.