FS: ADS PYRO PlatinumDV with Adobe Premiere 6.5

Brand NEW, never used, never opened, still sealed in box.
$130.00 plus shipping

The complete solution for capturing and editing digital video with
professional, broadcast-quality results! PYRO Platinum DV features (1)
Adobe® Premiere® 6.5 FULL VERSION, including SmartSound QuickTracks,
(2) Ulead DVD Workshop SE for DVD authoring and burning, (3) the ADS
PYRO DV 1394 Card, the best-selling FireWire/1394 interface card for
connecting your digital camcorder to your computer and (4) a 6 foot 6
pin/4 pin FireWire cable.

ADS PYRO Platinum DV for Windows Features:
Adobe Premiere 6.5 which includes:
FULL VERSION of Adobe Premiere 6.5
Adobe 6.5 Training CD
Adobe Title Designer
Adobe Typographic Controls
Adobe MPEG Encoder
SmartSound Quicktracks for Premiere
TC Works Native Essentials
Printed Adobe Premiere manual

Also Included:
Ulead DVD Workshop SE
Boris Factory
ADS PYRO DV 1394 Card - OHCI Compliant & Microsoft DirectX Compatible
6 foot, 6 pin/4 pin FireWire cable
NTSC and PAL compatible

serna@myrealbox.com
2 answers Last reply
More about pyro platinumdv adobe premiere

    "Mike Silva" <serna@myrealbox.com> wrote ...
    Brand NEW, never used, never opened, still sealed in box.
    $130.00 plus shipping.....

    I was about to email you about this until I did a Google Group
    search and discovered that someone calling themselves "Mike
    Benson" ran a couple of virtually identical postings to r.v.d and
    r.v.mp about a month ago. Too suspicious for me.

    Good call. I've always followed the "if it sounds too good to be true.."
    rule.

    That post should have "the rule" plastered all over it. RED FLAG....RED
    FLAG !!!

    rqo

    > "Mike Silva" <serna@myrealbox.com> wrote ...
    > Brand NEW, never used, never opened, still sealed in box.
    > $130.00 plus shipping.....
    >
    > I was about to email you about this until I did a Google Group
    > search and discovered that someone calling themselves "Mike
    > Benson" ran a couple of virtually identical postings to r.v.d and
    > r.v.mp about a month ago. Too suspicious for me.

Tuner Cards Pyro Adobe Premiere Graphics