problem about WAPI card

I use a wireless card which support WAPI, and meet some problem under XP
with SP2.
the card runs well under 2K and XP.
under Sp2, I set the card to infrastructure mode, but just for a while it
come to be ad_hoc mode. I can't set the card to infrastructure. If I
uninstall sp2, the card works well.
Is there some services besides WZCSVC also manager the card?
many thanks

--
Arthur Tu

Hello Arthur,

I imagine that since China dropped the WAPI protocol prior to release of SP2
that you may be out of luck. However, I know it's still being sold and used
on the local market (the CTC network uses it), so perhaps you will be able
to find a download.

What is the brand and model of your card? Are there newer drivers for it
that you could download?

--
HTH,
=d=