Remotre Desktop Timeout

I have Server 2003 running at a location on a High Speed
Wireless Broadband connection. I can connect to it with
out a problem remotely via DSL, cable and dial-up. AT
home I have a Direcway 2-way satellite system, and I get
the following error when trying to connect: The remote
connection has timed out. Please try connection to the
remote computer again. I believe, but may be wrong, that
it is a timing issue with the satellite latency, and the
Terminal Service connection. Is there a way to increase
the timeout lenght for a connection on the server? I
hven't been able to find it anywhere. Yet, help for the
error indicates that it can be done.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

That is correct there is about a 3 second delay, The satellite company
claims that it is only 1/10 of a second but that's bull.

Even if you can adjust the timeout, it doesn't help the issue. The latency
still exists, For example you will type a whole word, then look up to see
that it just starts showing the first letter on the screen.

You are better off doing a dialup connection for this!

--
Don't have the need for a full time IT staff, Contact Sean.
For all of your IT needs SCD@ourfamilyzoo.net.