choosing connection for vpn

HI

I am connecting an executive in my company to the vpn so that he can work
from home. what i would like to do is have the vpn connectwith an existing
internet connection if it exists or dial a connection then use it if any
existing connection dosent exist.

I am not opposed to using external programs to call the connections or
writing some of my own code i just need to know where to start

Thank You,
Evan Nielsen

Take a look at the CMAK (see http://tinyurl.com/42rmt). This will
help to customize a VPN connection.

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 07:05:04 -0700, Evan Nielsen <Evan
Nielsen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>HI
>
>I am connecting an executive in my company to the vpn so that he can work
>from home. what i would like to do is have the vpn connectwith an existing
>internet connection if it exists or dial a connection then use it if any
>existing connection dosent exist.
>
>I am not opposed to using external programs to call the connections or
>writing some of my own code i just need to know where to start
>
>Thank You,
>Evan Nielsen

I looked and the CMAK and i dont see how it can help me.

"Jeffrey Randow (MVP)" wrote:

> Take a look at the CMAK (see http://tinyurl.com/42rmt). This will
> help to customize a VPN connection.
>
> Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking & Smart Display MVP)

> On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 07:05:04 -0700, Evan Nielsen <Evan
> Nielsen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >HI
> >
> >I am connecting an executive in my company to the vpn so that he can work
> >from home. what i would like to do is have the vpn connectwith an existing
> >internet connection if it exists or dial a connection then use it if any
> >existing connection dosent exist.
> >
> >I am not opposed to using external programs to call the connections or
> >writing some of my own code i just need to know where to start
> >
> >Thank You,
> >Evan Nielsen

i looked at the cmak and i dont understand how it could help me

"Jeffrey Randow (MVP)" wrote:

> Take a look at the CMAK (see http://tinyurl.com/42rmt). This will
> help to customize a VPN connection.
>
> Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking & Smart Display MVP)

> On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 07:05:04 -0700, Evan Nielsen <Evan
> Nielsen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >HI
> >
> >I am connecting an executive in my company to the vpn so that he can work
> >from home. what i would like to do is have the vpn connectwith an existing
> >internet connection if it exists or dial a connection then use it if any
> >existing connection dosent exist.
> >
> >I am not opposed to using external programs to call the connections or
> >writing some of my own code i just need to know where to start
> >
> >Thank You,
> >Evan Nielsen

This will allow you to setup the scenario by how you describe.
Otherwise, the enduser will have to reconfigure the connection to
either use the existing network or to dialup a connection everytime it
changes. The CMAK automates this somewhat...

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 05:49:03 -0700, Evan Nielsen