Need a .MOV repair program

man I hate that apple stuff. It is so difficult to work with.
I have a .MOV file that is damaged. It is so easy to find a
AVI,MPG,WMV etc. program to repair thos files but there is nothing at
all for this apple stuff.

Does anyone know how to repair a .MOV file? I have 15 Mb of a 22 Mb
file but I want to get and play the first bit anyway.

i have the same problem, cant find a repair tool for .MOV file i even tried exporting from
Quicktime player Pro and trimming the IN and OUT points it started to work! then i whent to
the shops, came back after an hour and it stopped and was showing an error. I guess i'll
keep on trying :( Its just like apple to have a File structure thats hard to repair,
just think it come from the same company that has a £1300 laptop that hs NO DVD drive
you would think apple would bundle the £65 usb dvd drive in with the lap top NOOOOO.
just think a decent Sony Vaio NW11SS laptop that has better performance costs £649
and guess what........ it comes with a DVD RW drive hoooooyaaaa yipi kiyay :pt1cable:
and i doesnt come with that invisible sticker that says' i was over charged for this
bit of plastic and i know it and i love sucking apples over priced C**K all day long!'