Status
Not open for further replies.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Federal Signal Twinsonic, rounded rectangular shape, flat top, flat bottom, slightly rounded sides tapered toward the top. Polished, no cloudiness in lenses, 1 red 1 blue lense. 54" width, multiangle reflectors, all in execellent shape. Works good. Great for party lights, or if your a cop, put it on your own car. 12v (of course). Polished to like new finish. You really want these, I really want some money, please make offer.

You can see a picture add at <A HREF="http://www.classifieds2000.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe?P61+C241+R45915" target="_new">http://www.classifieds2000.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe?P61+C241+R45915</A>

Cast not thine pearls before the swine

G

Where'd you nick them from then??

Why the heck would you be selling police lights.

If it ain't broke don't fix it
Hardware Central Rules
<A HREF="mailto: techie2000@supanet.com "> techie2000@supanet.com </A>

kal326

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Well Tom looks like we finally found ya. Officers should be there right about, um now. Hope you got a good lawyer, you going to need one for stealing federal property.

Ah just fuc|<ing with ya. Those would make some nice party lights, if only I could find some cash. Being a poor college kid sucks sometimes, scratch that. It sucks all the time. :eek:

Screw overclocking my comps got <font color=red>NOS</font color=red>!!!!

FatBurger

Illustrious
Yeah, I know. Those would be AWESOME party lights. But again, no cash. Well, not that I want to spend on that at the moment, anyway.

------------------------------
My Athlon can beat your Ferrari off the line.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Hey, I'm there. I sell computers to support my family while I'm in college, but with the recession, I'm down to selling everything else too. Tell your college buds they're for sale. Mine don't have any money!

Cast not thine pearls before the swine

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Well, these are high quality units, I think they went for around $300 new, but I could let them go slightly used for under $100. How's $60 plus shipping sound?

Video killed my Radio Card!

nyt

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2001
$60 sounds fine, just the shipping part concerns me. Would you be able to find out the price of shipping to Winnipeg, MB, Canada? At times like this I wish I lived in America.

nyt

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2001
Nope, I don't know anyone well enough in the states to trust them with something like that. I've never heard of Thief River Falls. Are the lights heavy? Oh and you said you had a picture in your first post but there was no link, do you have one?

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by nyt on 07/16/01 10:39 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

seven11

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2001
Hehehe. I'd like to see the look on the customs people's faces when they look at the customs manifest :)

"Contents: Police car lights."

Better than "Contents: Sex doll." or something :)

Not that they care, unless it's filled with crack.

nyt

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2001
Could you perhaps go to the post office and have it weighed and find out the price of shipping for me please?

FatBurger

Illustrious
Crash, I have a friend who might want one. Will you let it go for $40 (shipping included)? That's what he said, I don't know if he'll pay any more than that. Actually, I'm not even sure if he's sure he wants them, but I told him I'd ask.
I live in Portland, OR

-----------------
Whoever thinks up a good sig for me gets a prize :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS