Function Keys ("F" keys) in Remote Desktop

doomer

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2004

Does anyone know how to access keys such as F2, F3, etc. while using
remote desktop. I can't seem to get these keys to work for the
computer to which I'm connected.

David

A simple fix you can use the onscreen keyboard Start-->Run-->osk.exe

Regards,
David