VPN locks up when cordless phone in use

When working from home using remote desktop, the cordless
phone interrupts the signal to the wireless VPN
connection. What setting can I change to correct this.
I suspect it's the frequency setting. Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about locks cordless phone

    don't use or buy another cordless phone.

    "Debbie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When working from home using remote desktop, the cordless
    > phone interrupts the signal to the wireless VPN
    > connection. What setting can I change to correct this.
    > I suspect it's the frequency setting. Thanks.

    Or get a 900MHz phone. I have no idea why people get 2.4GHz or even 5.8GHz
    phones; makes no sense to me.

    Assuming you want to stick with your phone, you'll likely have to fish for a
    different channel in your router or AP's config pages until one works for
    you.

    Dave

    --
    Remove "yourclothes" to reply directly.
    "Robert" <Robert@hhh.com> wrote in message
    > don't use or buy another cordless phone.
    >

    > "Debbie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> When working from home using remote desktop, the cordless
    >> phone interrupts the signal to the wireless VPN
    >> connection. What setting can I change to correct this.
    >> I suspect it's the frequency setting. Thanks.

Cordless Phone vpn Windows XP