VPN locks up when cordless phone in use

debbie

When working from home using remote desktop, the cordless
phone interrupts the signal to the wireless VPN
connection. What setting can I change to correct this.
I suspect it's the frequency setting. Thanks.

Robert

don't use or buy another cordless phone.

"Debbie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When working from home using remote desktop, the cordless
> phone interrupts the signal to the wireless VPN
> connection. What setting can I change to correct this.
> I suspect it's the frequency setting. Thanks.

Or get a 900MHz phone. I have no idea why people get 2.4GHz or even 5.8GHz
phones; makes no sense to me.

Assuming you want to stick with your phone, you'll likely have to fish for a
different channel in your router or AP's config pages until one works for
you.

Dave

--
Remove "yourclothes" to reply directly.