after apply the SP2 on my windows xp pro notebook, the VPN..

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Hi anyone can help,

After I apply the SP2 on my windows XP PRO, when I trying to create a VPN
connection, in the "Network connection" step, both option is not available,
so that can not preceed , is there anywhere i configure wrong ?

thanks

Steve

Ensure that the 'Remote Access Connection Manager' and 'Telephony' services
are started on the machine.

--
Thanks,
Janani.