Canopus ADVC55

I just bought a Canopus ADVC55. I'm using it with Ulead MediaStudio Pro 7
and it seems to work fine.
Now I found 1394Filter.zip on their website, but no explanation. It contains
an installl and uninstall exe. Anyone know what this is for?

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../
\/os

mccm dot vos at hccnet dot nl
URL http://home.hccnet.nl/mccm.vos/

ICQ 326628
2 answers Last reply
More about canopus advc55

    Its been a long time since Ive seen the file but I think it had to do
    with a problem with Windows XP SP1 and the firewire devices.

    My suggestion, if its not broken then dont try and fix it:)

    On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:33:37 +0100, "Linea Recta" <mccm.vos@abc.net>
    wrote:

    >I just bought a Canopus ADVC55. I'm using it with Ulead MediaStudio Pro 7
    >and it seems to work fine.
    >Now I found 1394Filter.zip on their website, but no explanation. It contains
    >an installl and uninstall exe. Anyone know what this is for?

    OK, I'm using the ADVC55 under Windows 2000SP4 and until now I'm not aware
    of any problems. So I won't "fix" anything. I just thought it might me a
    utility or something...

    |\ /|
    | \/ |@rk
    \../
    \/os

    mccm dot vos at hccnet dot nl

    ICQ 326628

    "Anymous" <Iamevil@noaddress.net> schreef in bericht
    > Its been a long time since Ive seen the file but I think it had to do
    > with a problem with Windows XP SP1 and the firewire devices.
    >
    > My suggestion, if its not broken then dont try and fix it:)
    >
    > On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:33:37 +0100, "Linea Recta" <mccm.vos@abc.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >I just bought a Canopus ADVC55. I'm using it with Ulead MediaStudio Pro 7
    > >and it seems to work fine.
    > >Now I found 1394Filter.zip on their website, but no explanation. It
    contains
    > >an installl and uninstall exe. Anyone know what this is for?

Tuner Cards Canopus Desktops Video Graphics