Canopus ADVC55

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 14, 2004 3:33:37 AM

I just bought a Canopus ADVC55. I'm using it with Ulead MediaStudio Pro 7
and it seems to work fine.
Now I found 1394Filter.zip on their website, but no explanation. It contains
an installl and uninstall exe. Anyone know what this is for?

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../
\/os

mccm dot vos at hccnet dot nl
URL http://home.hccnet.nl/mccm.vos/

ICQ 326628

More about : canopus advc55

Anonymous
December 14, 2004 3:01:53 PM

Its been a long time since Ive seen the file but I think it had to do
with a problem with Windows XP SP1 and the firewire devices.

My suggestion, if its not broken then dont try and fix it:)

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:33:37 +0100, "Linea Recta" <mccm.vos@abc.net>
wrote:

>I just bought a Canopus ADVC55. I'm using it with Ulead MediaStudio Pro 7
>and it seems to work fine.
>Now I found 1394Filter.zip on their website, but no explanation. It contains
>an installl and uninstall exe. Anyone know what this is for?
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 10:59:11 PM

OK, I'm using the ADVC55 under Windows 2000SP4 and until now I'm not aware
of any problems. So I won't "fix" anything. I just thought it might me a
utility or something...

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../