XP Service pack 2

September 15, 2004 5:25:41 PM

Following the installation of SP2 I can no longer use a
vpn to connect to the office and download email.

Does anybody know of any fixes for this?.

More about : service pack

Anonymous
September 16, 2004 3:11:19 AM

Free help is available from Microsoft PSS for SP2-related issues:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;en-us;Prodoffer80&sd=GN

!