XP Service pack 2

Following the installation of SP2 I can no longer use a
vpn to connect to the office and download email.

Does anybody know of any fixes for this?.
1 answer Last reply
More about service pack

    Free help is available from Microsoft PSS for SP2-related issues:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;en-us;Prodoffer80&sd=GN

    "Kevin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Following the installation of SP2 I can no longer use a
    > vpn to connect to the office and download email.
    >
    > Does anybody know of any fixes for this?.

Microsoft Windows XP