*Sometimes* Remote desktop makes ICQ disconnect.

Fortress

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2004

Anyone has similar situation ?

My ICQ 2003a disconnect and then reconnect when i try to login Remote
Desktop.

Is it a bug of Remote desktop ?

Thanks for comment.

Fortress wrote:
> Anyone has similar situation ?
>
> My ICQ 2003a disconnect and then reconnect when i try to login Remote
> Desktop.
>
> Is it a bug of Remote desktop ?
>
> Thanks for comment.

Depends...

Does anything else happen, or just ICQ (beta for what, a decade now? heh)
disconnects?

--
<- Shenan ->

Fortress

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2004

just ICQ disconnect.

and sometimes , MSN messager can swtich to online mode from away mode
when login Remote desktop, sometimes can't.

"Shenan Stanley" <news_helper@hushmail.com> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:%23oCEiL5mEHA.2140@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...

"Fortress" <f@f.co> wrote in message

> My ICQ 2003a disconnect and then reconnect when i try to login Remote
> Desktop.

This appears to be a bug in ICQ.

--
Robin Walker [MVP Networking]