Hi,
I just got half-life and downloaded counter-strike 1.5.
My problem is, when I go to connect to servers I get an error message of "my
cd key can't be used". But I only get this message of some servers, not all
of them. What gives?

Comcast News Group <Holman_04@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I just got half-life and downloaded counter-strike 1.5.
> My problem is, when I go to connect to servers I get an error message of
"my
> cd key can't be used". But I only get this message of some servers, not
all
> of them. What gives?

Sounds like your CD key is banned on VAC enabled servers.
Take your HL copy back to where u got it from and get a refund.