Viewfields and Unviewfields in my filter chain

Would it be correct to:

Viewfields v1.2
Dynamic Noise Reduction 2.1 (temporal)
SmartSmootherHQ 2.11 (Spatial)
Unviewfields v1.2

thanks,
jeremy

I Guess my question is Do I need to use viewfields and unviewfields for
both temporal and spatial smoothers?

Goodner79 wrote:

> Im sure someone could answer this..please.
>
> jt

Yes.

Wilbert

"Goodner79" <jtg30@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Im sure someone could answer this..please.

Assuming your source is interlaced then I'd use ViewFields before
your spatial filters and then UnView afterwards.

When it comes to temporal filters - the issues involved get very
complicated and lots of arguments usually develop between
experienced video filter users :)

I personally do not use View/Unview around a temporal filter
with interlaced sources but its up to you :)

regards
Simon

TRENDING THREADS