2 dualhead video cards-help, please!

Tim

Hi all:

I've googled around a bit and hope you can help me out. TIA!

I would like to set up a 4 monitor PC. To that end I've purchased a
Jaton dualhead PCI card and a Jaton dualhead AGP card. They both use
nVIDIA's GeForce MX4000 GPU. I can manage to install either and get a
great dual monitor setup, but trying to install the other supercedes
the other and it's still dualhead. Windows says that the cards'
drivers are working alright, but for instance, when the AGP is
installed and working, putting the PCI in and installing the drivers
for that card causes the AGP monitors to act weird and the PCI monitor
(only one @ that point) doesn't even turn on.

Anyone have pointer to help me out? Please?

I'm wondering if I should have just bought some cheap single monitor
cards and filled up the PCI and AGP slots.

Thank you,
Tim

I have never installed two dualhead cards, but I know you should only
need to install the drivers once.

I would download the latest nvidia drivers. Install the AGP card and
drivers. Reboot. Then Install the PCI card.

If your still having problems, I would then try removing all other PCI
and try different PCI slots devices to rule out any unfriendly IRQ
sharings. Maybe even try the PCI video card in a different slot.

Theres also a good website on the internet about multimonitor setups
and they have a forum and all. Maybe someone here knows where it is.