DVD player screen flickers

In Setup, I inadvertently pressed the wrong button for tv display, and the
screen was flicking like crazy. I tried to get it straigten out by pressing so
many buttons on the remote. Manual says press VCD mode continuosly till it
straightens out. It does not work. I can see the setup video menu, but it goes
by so fast that I cannot choose default, or the right button. Has anyone else
have this problem with their dvd player and got rid of that problem?
1 answer Last reply
More about player screen flickers

    Is this some kind of reality TV trick question? What brand and model DVD
    player? What kind of disk are you trying to play? What kind of display (brand,
    model, input port, etc.) are you trying to view it on? How is the player
    connected to the display? Does it work with a different kind of disc? Did it
    ever work correctly with the same disc now causing a problem?

    "Setup" for the DVD player? Or the display device?

    >In Setup, I inadvertently pressed the wrong button for tv display, and the
    >screen was flicking like crazy. I tried to get it straigten out by pressing
    >so
    >many buttons on the remote. Manual says press VCD mode continuosly till it
    >straightens out. It does not work. I can see the setup video menu, but it
    >goes
    >by so fast that I cannot choose default, or the right button. Has anyone else
    >have this problem with their dvd player and got rid of that problem?

    webpa

Tuner Cards DVD Players Video Graphics