RDC works, web based TSWEB will not

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am running the web based remote desktop connection on my
home PC. It is running behind a AT&T VOIP router, and a
dlink wireless router.

It previously worked fine.

I had to reset my AT&T Router last week, and reconfigured
it to allow port 3389.

I can no longer access my home PC via the web.

On a side note, I setup the web based connection because
my company locks down our company laptops, and Windows RDC
client was locked. However, they recently unlocked the
RDC client by accident. I can connect to my home PC fine
with the RDC client.

Any ideas? Do I need to open another port on the AT&T
Router by chance?

TIA

You need to also open port 80, TCP, so that the webserver is visible to the
outside world.