Cisco VPN and RDP

Good day.

I am trying to establish a RDP connection to an XP Pro
SP2 workstation thru a Cisco VPN connection. I alwas
recieve a Maximum number of connections exceeded. I am
able to connect while inside the firewall. From outside I
am unable to. Any ideas? Though the Cisco VPN I am able
to connect to a Windows 2003 server then connect to the
same workstation but am unable to establish the direct
connect.

I posted in setup before I saw this forum. My mistake.

cheers
2 answers Last reply
More about cisco

    Turn off the firewall, Open up ports 1750 or something like that, look in
    windows firewall

    "Bryan" wrote:

    > Good day.
    >
    > I am trying to establish a RDP connection to an XP Pro
    > SP2 workstation thru a Cisco VPN connection. I alwas
    > recieve a Maximum number of connections exceeded. I am
    > able to connect while inside the firewall. From outside I
    > am unable to. Any ideas? Though the Cisco VPN I am able
    > to connect to a Windows 2003 server then connect to the
    > same workstation but am unable to establish the direct
    > connect.
    >
    > I posted in setup before I saw this forum. My mistake.
    >
    > cheers

    You mean turn off the windows firewall? It is off by
    default thru domain policy.

Connection VPN Cisco Windows XP