Cisco VPN and RDP

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Good day.

I am trying to establish a RDP connection to an XP Pro
SP2 workstation thru a Cisco VPN connection. I alwas
recieve a Maximum number of connections exceeded. I am
able to connect while inside the firewall. From outside I
am unable to. Any ideas? Though the Cisco VPN I am able
to connect to a Windows 2003 server then connect to the
same workstation but am unable to establish the direct
connect.

I posted in setup before I saw this forum. My mistake.

cheers

Turn off the firewall, Open up ports 1750 or something like that, look in
windows firewall

"Bryan" wrote:

> Good day.
>
> I am trying to establish a RDP connection to an XP Pro
> SP2 workstation thru a Cisco VPN connection. I alwas
> recieve a Maximum number of connections exceeded. I am
> able to connect while inside the firewall. From outside I
> am unable to. Any ideas? Though the Cisco VPN I am able
> to connect to a Windows 2003 server then connect to the
> same workstation but am unable to establish the direct
> connect.
>
> I posted in setup before I saw this forum. My mistake.
>
> cheers

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You mean turn off the windows firewall? It is off by
default thru domain policy.