TMPGEnc DVD Author "Play only first track" problem

Tags:
  • Tuner Cards
  • DVD
  • Desktops
  • Video
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 16, 2004 10:01:39 PM

I've created a track with only one intro video clip, I don't want
this track display in "main menu" as well as in the "track menu",
but it seems that TMPGEnc DVD Author don't allow to do so,
is anyone have idea to solve this, thanks.

More about : tmpgenc dvd author play track problem

Anonymous
December 17, 2004 2:55:06 AM

"ArZor" <meater@pchome.com.tw> wrote in message
> I've created a track with only one intro video clip, I don't want
> this track display in "main menu" as well as in the "track menu",
> but it seems that TMPGEnc DVD Author don't allow to do so,
> is anyone have idea to solve this, thanks.

Are you saying you want it to display in one of the menus but
not both, or are you saying you don't want it to display in any
menu?

If you make your own menu "Theme", you can edit it and make
that "Intro" track's menu item(s) only a few pixels in size and move
it to the edge of the menu (outside of the TV safe area). Since
there would be no menu item to select that track menu, you will
not see it.

Luck;
Ken

P.S. Try using different fonts and colors in your menus.
Check out
http://moorstation.org/typoasis/designers/shyfonts/shy_...

for free fonts.
!