TMPGEnc DVD Author "Play only first track" problem

I've created a track with only one intro video clip, I don't want
this track display in "main menu" as well as in the "track menu",
but it seems that TMPGEnc DVD Author don't allow to do so,
is anyone have idea to solve this, thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about tmpgenc author play track problem

    "ArZor" <meater@pchome.com.tw> wrote in message
    > I've created a track with only one intro video clip, I don't want
    > this track display in "main menu" as well as in the "track menu",
    > but it seems that TMPGEnc DVD Author don't allow to do so,
    > is anyone have idea to solve this, thanks.

    Are you saying you want it to display in one of the menus but
    not both, or are you saying you don't want it to display in any
    menu?

    If you make your own menu "Theme", you can edit it and make
    that "Intro" track's menu item(s) only a few pixels in size and move
    it to the edge of the menu (outside of the TV safe area). Since
    there would be no menu item to select that track menu, you will
    not see it.

    Luck;
    Ken

    P.S. Try using different fonts and colors in your menus.
    Check out
    http://moorstation.org/typoasis/designers/shyfonts/shy_a.htm

    for free fonts.

Tuner Cards DVD Desktops Video Graphics