cuteftp pro client unable to login serv-u server

i use cuteftp pro, and after install sp2, i can't login my ftp server which
run serv-u. note: i have opend the port 21.
1 answer Last reply
More about cuteftp client unable login serv server

    Try opening up port 20 in addition to 21...

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

    On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 03:23:03 -0700, "ntlgn99"
    <ntlgn99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >i use cuteftp pro, and after install sp2, i can't login my ftp server which
    >run serv-u. note: i have opend the port 21.

Login Microsoft Servers Windows XP