cuteftp pro client unable to login serv-u server

September 21, 2004 7:23:03 AM

i use cuteftp pro, and after install sp2, i can't login my ftp server which
run serv-u. note: i have opend the port 21.
Anonymous
September 24, 2004 1:41:05 AM

Try opening up port 20 in addition to 21...

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

!