Remote desktop with Home XP

September 21, 2004 11:01:04 AM

Is it possible to make a remote desktop connection if the remote computer is
XP home? i have no problems connecting to XP Pro edition using the remote
desktop connection software, but in XP home i only see the option to remote
to other machines, not accept remote assistance.

More about : remote desktop home

Anonymous
September 21, 2004 2:15:22 PM

I'm afraid not. Remote Desktop as a host is not available in XP Home.

news:D 6543BFC-092B-40B1-9E7D-63F3C565E69E@microsoft.com...
!