File Copy from W2K Terminal Session to XP sp1 Client

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I may have missed the answer somewhere in these 30 pages
of posts, but here is the issue - I can create a terminal
session from XP (sp1) to a W2K server. "Text" can be
coppied from a file (in the terminal session) back to the
XP client, but files cannot. After a little searching
around (article 278139) on the fix for this I found:

NOTE: These utilities do not work with version 5.1 of the
Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) client, which is included
with Microsoft Windows XP.

So, the question is - has any other way been provided to
be able to copy files (from a terminal session) back to
the XP client machine?

Thanks, Tom

analogx's TsDropCopy application running on both ends works.