unable to reconnect to a remote computer after disconnecti..

After disconnecting from a remote connection I am unable
to reconnect. I receive a error:

Remote Desktop Disconnected
The client could not establish a connection to the remote
computer.

The most likely causes for this error are:
1) Remote connections might not be enabled at the remote
computer.
2) The maximum number of connections was exceeded at the
remote computer.
3) A network error occurred while establishing the
connection.

Before installing service pack 2 I didn't have this
problem. I disabled firewall think it was blocking me
the second time but that didn't help. Any Ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about unable reconnect remote computer disconnecti

    Resolved on problem. Needed to logoff thru start and not
    disconnect using upper bar(X) which left me still
    connected to remote system which denied me access the 2nd
    time because I was still connected

Connection Computers Windows XP