unable to reconnect to a remote computer after disconnecti..

stan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

After disconnecting from a remote connection I am unable
to reconnect. I receive a error:

Remote Desktop Disconnected
The client could not establish a connection to the remote
computer.

The most likely causes for this error are:
1) Remote connections might not be enabled at the remote
computer.
2) The maximum number of connections was exceeded at the
remote computer.
3) A network error occurred while establishing the
connection.

Before installing service pack 2 I didn't have this
problem. I disabled firewall think it was blocking me
the second time but that didn't help. Any Ideas?

stan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Resolved on problem. Needed to logoff thru start and not
disconnect using upper bar(X) which left me still
connected to remote system which denied me access the 2nd
time because I was still connected