Remote Delprof and Windows XP SP2

We are experiencing a problem strictly related to XP
Service Pack 2.

When running delprof to delete profiles in a remote
machine, it gives the following error:

"The Network Path Was Not Found"

This is pretty infamous error that occurred because ICF
is enabled in any pre-SP2 Windows XP.

However, it is now occurring in SP2 even though Windows
Firewall is disabled and not running. No changes other
than the service pack upgrade were made.

Any answer or solution about the problem is greatly
appreciated. Thank you in advance!

As this is a SP2 issue, you may wish to consider one of the options
presented here -
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;en-us;Prodoffer80

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com