Remote Desktop connection error without error message

Remote Desktop cannot connect without any error message, it just restart the
program.

ref: yestarday i can run it smoothly
2 answers Last reply
More about remote desktop connection error error message

    What has changed?

    Have you installed a new video driver, for example?

    If you are running on an OS version which has the System Restore feature,
    consider restoring to yesterday or the day before's restore point.

    "­W¤O" <wongfree@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Remote Desktop cannot connect without any error message, it just restart
    > the
    > program.
    >
    > ref: yestarday i can run it smoothly

    Thx very much!!
    i haven't change anything both software & hardware!

    I still try to find out the problem.
    anyway now it is ok!
    Thanks!

    "Bill Sanderson" <Bill_Sanderson@msn.com.plugh.org> ¦b¶l¥ó
    news:e800KLmoEHA.2948@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl ¤¤¼¶¼g...
    What has changed?

    Have you installed a new video driver, for example?

    If you are running on an OS version which has the System Restore feature,
    consider restoring to yesterday or the day before's restore point.

    "­W¤O" <wongfree@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Remote Desktop cannot connect without any error message, it just restart
    > the
    > program.
    >
    > ref: yestarday i can run it smoothly

Remote Desktop Connection Error Message Windows XP