Hibernate from remote

HI!
Can anybody tell me if possible to hibernate the pc from desktop remote in
Xp (sp1 )??
I see the that stanby and hibernate option are not enabled in task manager
form remote dekstop...only shutdown.

Thanks!

Tommy ... you might take a look at the suggestion at this site:
http://www.jsiinc.com/SUBM/tip6400/rh6465.htm

I created a shortcut using the "rundll32.exe
powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState" suggestion, placed it where I could find
it on the remote computer, and it works fine for me.
--
HTH - Fred