can't send email over pppoe broadband connection

May 26, 2004 9:03:40 AM

Hi, there!

I cannot send the email by pocket pc but i can received
the email. Anyone knows how to fix it. Please kindly
advise me. Thanks!

cheers,

carze
Anonymous
May 27, 2004 2:11:03 AM

Does sending email through your account require authentication? This may be
the problem...

If your email account does require authentication... do the following:

In Email setup 4/4 of your Inbox, go to Options window 2/3 and check
Outgoing e-mail server requires authentication.

--
Carlo Ma. Guerrero
Microsoft MVP, Mobile Devices

!