Remote Desktop Connection Send Document To Printer

All,

Whenever users on my network connect to another system via remote desktop, a
header page is printed at my network printer. Any one have any clue as to
what this might be ??

I do have a terminal server on my network also, but I have been through
thoses settings again and again to no avail. ANY help would be appericated.

TIA

Drum on .. .. .. .

I believe that should be controlled in the printer properties...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Drumgod" <Drumgod@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> All,
>
> Whenever users on my network connect to another system via remote desktop, a
> header page is printed at my network printer. Any one have any clue as to
> what this might be ??
>
> I do have a terminal server on my network also, but I have been through
> thoses settings again and again to no avail. ANY help would be appericated.
>
> TIA
>
> Drum on .. .. .. .

Are you saying this happens regardless of what "other system" these users
connect to?

When such a session is in progress, what printer is set as the default
printer for that session?

It is the default that a Terminal Services session sets the local default
printer as the default for the remote session. If your network printer is
typically the local default printer, that might barely make some sense out
of the phenomena--but not much--what printer prints a header page when no
job has been submitted?

Does this header page have any useful content?

I suspect that this might be the product of mismatched drivers, perhaps
sending an init code which results in a pagefeed.