I'm logged on to my WinXP system with Remote Desktop Connection and I'm
logged in as the Administrator on my machine, but the Administrative Tools
folder in my start menu is empty. I am a Win2000 user and new to XP, any
help would be appreciated.

Do you have entries in the Administrative Tools folder in the Control
Panel?

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com