Merry Christmas

Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop,rec.video.production (More info?)

**Legal Disclaimer: "Merry Christmas" (hereafter "The Greeting")... this
announcement is not intended to offend, alienate, foster hate or be a
precursor for any egregious acts (legal or illegal), thoughts, words or
deeds. "The Greeting" is made only in the context to which it may be legally
received, if in fact, it is received at all. It is not intended to be nor
should it be, in any way, connected to any other type of greeting, real or
imagined, past, present or future. No references to any persons,things or
substances, animate or inanimate, real, fictional or otherwise should be
assumed by the reader or receiver of the greeting (hereafter, 'the
greetee').

The greeting is not being made to (nor will tenders be accepted from or on
behalf of) nonbelievers in 'The Greeting' in any jurisdiction in which
making and or accepting the greeting would violate that jurisdiction's laws
or feelings (also refer to local statutes and ordinances related to'The
Greeting'). In any jurisdiction in which perceived 'greeting' is not
welcomed nor agreed upon by all 'greetees', then the 'greetor' of 'The
Greeting' will be held harmless in this life and the next, including
allissuing posterity both now and forever. 'The Greeting' may be made by a
licensed 'greetor' and any liability assumed or created by the 'greetee'
shall be the sole responsibility of said 'greetor'.

If you have been aggrieved, offended, waylaid, parlayed, filleted or delayed
in any way, either real, imagined or perceived by said 'Greeting' and or by
'greetor' as the result of receiving said 'greeting', you can call toll free
1-800-CHRISTMAS to speak with legal counsel."

Copyright: Urban Family Council, 2001

cory

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2001
Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop,rec.video.production (More info?)

Sick. That has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. lol

Cory