make dvd widely available

I need to distribute a 1-hour long video which is currently in DVD
format to 40 people. I want to do this in the cheapest possible way.
I bought a DVD Writer, but the copies I get are not good. The options
I see are as follows:

(1) Figure out why the quality of the copies is so bad and then make
the copies myself. (Cost $0 - I've already bought the DVD writer and
the blank DVDs.)

(2) Pay someone to make the copies for me. (Cost $160)

(3) Figure out how to post the video on the web (Cost $0, I already own
the necessary space to post this.)

Questions:

What other options do I have?

I have previously put a 4 minute video (from video tape) on the web -
will this be much more difficult to do?

<actc5@juno.com> wrote ...
>I need to distribute a 1-hour long video which is currently in DVD
> format to 40 people. I want to do this in the cheapest possible way.
> I bought a DVD Writer, but the copies I get are not good.

Without any more detail than "copies are not good", you are
unlikely to get much useful help.

Thank you for the suggestion. My main problem with the copy is that
the video will freeze for a while, although the audio continues on as
it should.