Can you enable remote desktop through a registry key?

Can you enable remote desktop through a registry key? If so please identify
the key. I am a sys admin and would like to enable remote desktop on the pc's
which I support.
2 answers Last reply
More about enable remote desktop registry

    How about using a group policy?

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&frame=right&th=be139a1e2a555148&seekm=A13F825A-A16D-4955-897F-366E04D57255%40microsoft.com#link4

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "JQuil" <JQuil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can you enable remote desktop through a registry key? If so please identify
    > the key. I am a sys admin and would like to enable remote desktop on the pc's
    > which I support.

    Yep... See
    http://www.windowsdevcenter.com/pub/a/windows/2004/05/04/serverhacks_remote.html

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

    On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:43:09 -0700, "JQuil"
    <JQuil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Can you enable remote desktop through a registry key? If so please identify
    >the key. I am a sys admin and would like to enable remote desktop on the pc's
    >which I support.

Remote Desktop Registry Microsoft Windows XP