Can you enable remote desktop through a registry key?

Tags:
  • Remote Desktop
  • Registry
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
September 28, 2004 1:43:09 PM

Can you enable remote desktop through a registry key? If so please identify
the key. I am a sys admin and would like to enable remote desktop on the pc's
which I support.

More about : enable remote desktop registry key

Anonymous
September 28, 2004 3:53:39 PM

How about using a group policy?

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&fram...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"JQuil" <JQuil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can you enable remote desktop through a registry key? If so please identify
> the key. I am a sys admin and would like to enable remote desktop on the pc's
> which I support.
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 1:19:45 AM

Yep... See
http://www.windowsdevcenter.com/pub/a/windows/2004/05/0...

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:43:09 -0700, "JQuil"

!