Ping Leonid - VHS capture processing.

Leonid,

YOu gave me a lot of help capturing VHS video and that seems to be going
well now, thank you.

YOu were looking into processing options (denoising, smoothing, Colour etc)
filters in TMPG (I think) - for yourself. Did you come to any firm
conclusions about what improved things and what did not ? Would love to
hear the results if there are any.

Thanks again.

Ken Frost <oldfrostyNOSPAM@btinternet.com> wrote:
: YOu gave me a lot of help capturing VHS video and that seems to be going
: well now, thank you.

Glad it worked.

: YOu were looking into processing options (denoising, smoothing, Colour etc)
: filters in TMPG (I think) - for yourself. Did you come to any firm
: conclusions about what improved things and what did not ? Would love to
: hear the results if there are any.

I want to use AVISynth options. I am still looking.

--Leonid