Remote desktop disconnects when using

September 29, 2004 1:25:02 PM

Ok,
I have never seen this before.
I am setting up a vpn at the presidents(for the company I work for) house
I am able to get the vpn connected into our server and I am able to start
the remote desktop session but once we start to work on the workstation its
self within a few seconds we lose the connection for just the workstation.
it appers that the vpn is still connected
has anyone ever seen this and if so have you been able to fix it?
thanks in advance

Steve
Anonymous
September 29, 2004 5:03:08 PM

Check on the video driver at the host workstation, and change it --probably
to a newer one.

!