Christian

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi folks!

I'm a little bit desperate...

I did set up a pcAnywhere 11.0 connection using ISDN to a customer and it is
very unstable...

Does somebody know a good webpage/newsgroup about pcAnywhere?

Or may be I should not use pcAnywhere over a phone line at all?
May be somebody knows an good alternative?

Regards
Christian

I'm guessing you might get better results for PCAnywhere questions on the Symantec support site...

http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Christian" <ccc> wrote in message news:eA%23PaQkpEHA.800@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> Hi folks!
>
> I'm a little bit desperate...
>
> I did set up a pcAnywhere 11.0 connection using ISDN to a customer and it is
> very unstable...
>
> Does somebody know a good webpage/newsgroup about pcAnywhere?
>
> Or may be I should not use pcAnywhere over a phone line at all?
> May be somebody knows an good alternative?
>
> Regards
> Christian

Christian

Distinguished