Servers woth MOD

Hi
On some Cs servers there are some mods installed, so that you get info on
how much damage u did to your enemy, who atacked you, where you were hit,
and so on... How can I easily locate this servers? cause i love to play on
them.
Jan

You mean Statsme. I think that mostly servers have that system now, at least
the ones that I play on. Perhaps is the an option in the alleseeingey from
udpsoft, but I am not sure.