wireless connection problem

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
October 23, 2004 6:49:08 PM

I have my own access point and when I connect it works fine. But while
online it will disconnect and says one or more wireless networks are
available. How do I configure my laptop to only connect to my network?
October 23, 2004 10:34:14 PM

Hi
May be this can Help.
Wireless - BasicSecurity: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Security.html