Wireless TV-out?

Hi

I've got a bunch of avi's on my computer that I'd like to be able to
watch on my TV. However, using a cabled TV-out is unsatisfactory to me
as it involves either running cables all through the house, or having
the computer in the living room.

Is there any sort of wireless based TV out that can do what I need,
but I can keep the PC upstairs?

TIA

In article <l1bls09i177huirkv406c5m2p7mkebmbqd@4ax.com>,
chris.geller@angelfire.com says...
> Subject: Wireless TV-out?
> From: CM <chris.geller@angelfire.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.video.desktop
>
> Hi
>
> I've got a bunch of avi's on my computer that I'd like to be able to
> watch on my TV. However, using a cabled TV-out is unsatisfactory to me
> as it involves either running cables all through the house, or having
> the computer in the living room.
>
> Is there any sort of wireless based TV out that can do what I need,
> but I can keep the PC upstairs?
>
> TIA

If your video card already has TV out you can just but a wireless A/V
sender. It's not even a computer part :) Radio Shack, Best Buy, Wal-
mart etc has them. They look like this
http://www.whitedog.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=12&products_id=
http://www.ramsays-online.com