VPN and Remote Desktop Issues

Connecting to the office, Rideway firewall/VPN from home, D-Link Wireless
Router.This use to work great and we were able to use RDC. It then stopped
working for no reason. The FW/VPN at the office has ports opened for POP and
SMTP only. The Router at home has 3389 opened to a private IP address at the
office.

The problem is I don't know why this stopped working. Also, I am unsure as
to which ports to open on the FW/VPN. There is not a public IP address, just
a dynamic DNS name that is leased for this small office.

Can anyone give me guidance as to what is happening?

Can anyone

never mind. This problem corrected itself.