XP Pro SP2 with Nortel Contivity VPN Client

I currently run the Contivity VPN Client on XP Pro patched to all of the
latest but SP2 without any problems. I heard and read that SP2 indroduces
some problems with VPN connections therefore I'm holding back on this update.

Has anyone experienced problems or success running Contivity after upgrading
to SP2?

Salut!
2 answers Last reply
More about nortel contivity client

    Hello...

    I have recently upgraded to XP SP2 and have had no problems with the
    Contivity VPN client.

    --
    chucksim

    Thanks .. I was still holding back but I now think I'll jump in as there seem
    to be more pros than cons..

    "chucksim" wrote:

    > Hello...
    >
    > I have recently upgraded to XP SP2 and have had no problems with the
    > Contivity VPN client.
    >
    > Alain wrote:
    > > *I currently run the Contivity VPN Client on XP Pro patched to all of
    > > the
    > > latest but SP2 without any problems. I heard and read that SP2
    > > indroduces
    > > some problems with VPN connections therefore I'm holding back on this
    > > update.
    > >
    > > Has anyone experienced problems or success running Contivity after
    > > upgrading
    > > to SP2?
    > >
    > > Salut! *
    >

    > --