XP Pro SP2 with Nortel Contivity VPN Client

September 30, 2004 12:13:03 PM

I currently run the Contivity VPN Client on XP Pro patched to all of the
latest but SP2 without any problems. I heard and read that SP2 indroduces
some problems with VPN connections therefore I'm holding back on this update.

Has anyone experienced problems or success running Contivity after upgrading
to SP2?

Salut!
Anonymous
November 29, 2004 10:08:32 AM

Hello...

I have recently upgraded to XP SP2 and have had no problems with the
Contivity VPN client.

--
chucksim
November 29, 2004 10:27:05 PM

Thanks .. I was still holding back but I now think I'll jump in as there seem
to be more pros than cons..