Experts pls help..long time problem...

i have 3 computers 2 desktop comp and 1 laptop..all of them is connected thru
my home network

-main comp with cable internet and 56k modem
-2nd comp with 56k moden
-laptop with 56k modem

i want to access my main computer using my laptop and the 56k modem to
access the internet. just like making my main comp as my ISP..ill illustrate
it

cable modem---->main computer with internet<------>dial in using laptop from
remote location to access my main computer ang internet
2 answers Last reply
More about experts help long time problem

    Why not just get a free netzero internet account?
    You will get better connection speeds and it works out of the box.

    --
    Don't have the need for a full time IT staff, Contact Sean.
    For all of your IT needs SCD@ourfamilyzoo.net.

    youre not first person to ask this question. xp is not a router

    cablemodem>----router---router(DMZ)----modem----------<modem<laptop

Laptops Computers Internet Windows XP