Experts pls help..long time problem...

Mike

Splendid

i have 3 computers 2 desktop comp and 1 laptop..all of them is connected thru
my home network

-main comp with cable internet and 56k modem
-2nd comp with 56k moden
-laptop with 56k modem

i want to access my main computer using my laptop and the 56k modem to
access the internet. just like making my main comp as my ISP..ill illustrate
it

cable modem---->main computer with internet<------>dial in using laptop from
remote location to access my main computer ang internet

Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Why not just get a free netzero internet account?
You will get better connection speeds and it works out of the box.

--
Don't have the need for a full time IT staff, Contact Sean.
For all of your IT needs SCD@ourfamilyzoo.net.

youre not first person to ask this question. xp is not a router

cablemodem>----router---router(DMZ)----modem----------<modem<laptop