Transfering WMV files into AVI/MPEG

Sometimes a download consists of a series of WMV files.
I use TMPGenc to transfer them to something different that my player can
use.
However, with TMPGenc you can only transfer files one after the other (at
least I have not found out how to do this for a series of files).

Any advice on how to transfer a series of WMV files at once ?

Martin

In article <MLXyd.9233$ZC2.477418@phobos.telenet-ops.be>, x@x.be says...
> Subject: Transfering WMV files into AVI/MPEG
> From: "Martin Kemper" <x@x.be>
> Newsgroups: rec.video.desktop
>
> Sometimes a download consists of a series of WMV files.
> I use TMPGenc to transfer them to something different that my player can
> use.
> However, with TMPGenc you can only transfer files one after the other (at
> least I have not found out how to do this for a series of files).
>
> Any advice on how to transfer a series of WMV files at once ?
>
> Martin

Use the batch processing feature.
--
http://www.ramsays-online.com