Create a new profile error!

When I try to synchronize my IPAQ h6315 with my PC, I'm receiving a message
to create a new profile when I have one already working with microsoft
outlook 2002.
Any suggestion in how to solve this problem?
1 answer Last reply
More about create profile error

    Sorry, I don't know the answer. You could try asking in the
    microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless newsgroup, though.

    --
    Standard Disclaimers -
    and confers no rights. Please do not send e-mail directly

    "Vivi" <Vivi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I try to synchronize my IPAQ h6315 with my PC, I'm receiving a
    > message
    > to create a new profile when I have one already working with microsoft
    > outlook 2002.
    > Any suggestion in how to solve this problem?

Networking Microsoft Wireless Networking