Winfast TV Tuner - No Sound

I have installed a Winfast PVR TV Tuner card. The sound works fine
when watching TV but when playing back video recordings there is no
sound whatsoever. Capture audio is selected.I have tried various
settings within the PVR and checked the sound cable connecting the TV
tuner to the Motherboard (onboard sound is SoundMax Digital Audio).
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks and Happy New Year.

webuser <webuser@tpg.com.au> 26 Dec 2004 22:49:19 -0800 wrote ...

>I have installed a Winfast PVR TV Tuner card. The sound works fine
>when watching TV but when playing back video recordings there is no
>sound whatsoever. Capture audio is selected.I have tried various
>settings within the PVR and checked the sound cable connecting the TV
>tuner to the Motherboard (onboard sound is SoundMax Digital Audio).
>Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks and Happy New Year.

I suppose you have both audio lines set to CD Player.
So does you have set proper audio settings in your recording profile
and record volume.

Do you have proper settings in windows volume control
(C:\WINDOWS\Sndvol32.exe) ? i.e. allowed recording from CDPlayer input ?

You do not mention what a/v format you try to use.

--
"Libor the Wanderer" <poutnikqdel@atthislas.cz>

Any supposed offense is because of bad english or idea formulation
and was not intended in any way.
ForPrivateResponseRemoveDelAndThisFromAboveAddress.