walmart/kmart dvd recorders

Anyone lives in Washington/ Seattle Area? Does walmart has the DVD
recorder with 80 gig for sale?

I live across the border, Vancouver BC. I was hoping to walk into
walmart and pick one of them specials dvd burner with HD thats being
sold for a decent price.. Coudlnt find any. they only had a lite on
dvd recorder for 200.00 Canadian.. no Hard drive. apparently walmart
US has a model called Ilo with a 80 gig drive.

Please advise!!

Check their website and then see if the item you want is in stock at that
location.

"CiD" <elcid2k@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone lives in Washington/ Seattle Area? Does walmart has the DVD
> recorder with 80 gig for sale?
>
> I live across the border, Vancouver BC. I was hoping to walk into
> walmart and pick one of them specials dvd burner with HD thats being
> sold for a decent price.. Coudlnt find any. they only had a lite on
> dvd recorder for 200.00 Canadian.. no Hard drive. apparently walmart
> US has a model called Ilo with a 80 gig drive.
>
> Please advise!!

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Your best bet would be to call the store or stores where you can get to.
It's listed on their web site now for $278.