Hi

I have a network with XP computers.
The Local(host) computer is based in a communal area of the business.
I access this computer from around the the building.

I can logon perfectly to the host. but because its in a communal area,
I would like the computer to automatically log itself back on. on the Host
PC when I Disconnect/log out of the Remote PC

If I could set up a script or a programme when I log off remotely to run
locally to log bak on locally

Thank You

Jamie
2 answers Last reply
More about login

    When you are done go to "Start/Run" and execute the following:
    Tscon 0 /dest:console

    --
    Don't have the need for a full time IT staff, Contact Sean.
    For all of your IT needs SCD@ourfamilyzoo.net.

    You can do this.

    Set up a shortcut on the desktop of the host PC with this content:

    Start, Run, %windir%\System32\tscon.exe 0 /dest:console

    and click on it when you wish to end the remote session.

    "Jamie Charles" <JamieCharles.junk@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I have a network with XP computers.
    > The Local(host) computer is based in a communal area of the business.
    > I access this computer from around the the building.
    >
    > I can logon perfectly to the host. but because its in a communal area,
    > I would like the computer to automatically log itself back on. on the Host
    > PC when I Disconnect/log out of the Remote PC
    >

    > If I could set up a script or a programme when I log off remotely to run
    > locally to log bak on locally
    >
    > Thank You
    >
    > Jamie

Login Computers Windows XP