Multiple XP RDP's (how to?)

Have an office with 5 PC's, all XP Pro, want to remotely
access via RDP, firewall setup for Port 3389, etc., etc.

Do I set each for a seperate port (i.e., 3389. 3390, 3391,
3392, 3393, etc.)?

If not, then how do I individually access each one
individually?

NAT router (D-Link) being used, no DHCP, using fixed IP's.

TIA

Look at this page for examples of how to do this...

http://members.cox.net/ajarvi/RemoteDesktop/Multiple_PC_RD.html

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Guruuno" <guruuno@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:36c701c4abcb$3e7062c0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
> Have an office with 5 PC's, all XP Pro, want to remotely
> access via RDP, firewall setup for Port 3389, etc., etc.
>
> Do I set each for a seperate port (i.e., 3389. 3390, 3391,
> 3392, 3393, etc.)?
>
> If not, then how do I individually access each one
> individually?
>
> NAT router (D-Link) being used, no DHCP, using fixed IP's.
>
> TIA

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You can also go here for assistance. I have 2 servers and an XP box behind
my firewall using this method.

James

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306759

"Guruuno" wrote:

> Have an office with 5 PC's, all XP Pro, want to remotely
> access via RDP, firewall setup for Port 3389, etc., etc.
>
> Do I set each for a seperate port (i.e., 3389. 3390, 3391,
> 3392, 3393, etc.)?
>
> If not, then how do I individually access each one
> individually?
>
> NAT router (D-Link) being used, no DHCP, using fixed IP's.
>
> TIA

Al...

Tried connecting to this link but it appears to be broken. Can you post an
active link to this info?

Thanks,
Clem