how to run specific program when RDP start.

i can't run the specific program when RDP start.
I already type the program path & name in program tap.

ie. outlook express

C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe

Start:
%HOMEDRIVE%%HOMEPATH%

Please help!!
2 answers Last reply
More about specific program start

    My understanding is that this feature isn't implemented in XP Pro as a host.

    The UI and dialogs are there because this IS implemented in Windows Server
    2003 and Windows 2000 server versions, running Terminal Services in
    Application server mode.

    "Alfred" <wongfree@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >i can't run the specific program when RDP start.
    > I already type the program path & name in program tap.
    >
    > ie. outlook express

    > C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe
    >
    > Start:
    > %HOMEDRIVE%%HOMEPATH%
    >
    > Please help!!

    ic
    thx very much!

    "Bill Sanderson" <Bill_Sanderson@msn.com.plugh.org> ¦b¶l¥ó
    news:%23WaU0AHrEHA.1644@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl ¤¤¼¶¼g...
    My understanding is that this feature isn't implemented in XP Pro as a host.

    The UI and dialogs are there because this IS implemented in Windows Server
    2003 and Windows 2000 server versions, running Terminal Services in
    Application server mode.

    "Alfred" <wongfree@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >i can't run the specific program when RDP start.
    > I already type the program path & name in program tap.
    >
    > ie. outlook express

    > C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe
    >
    > Start:
    > %HOMEDRIVE%%HOMEPATH%
    >
    > Please help!!

Internet Explorer Outlook Express Microsoft Windows XP