Camera design and preferences survey

Panasonic has provided a pretty rare opportunity to tell, directly, its
Panasonic Lumix camera designers what you want from a camera and what you
like and dislike about Panasonic Lumix cameras in particular, via an online
survey (http://www.dpnow.com/1799.html). There is a prize draw for all
properly submitted surveys too.

The survey findings will be presented to Panasonic engineers and designers
next month for discussion and evaluation, so your comments could help shape
the design of future Panasonic Lumix camera models.

The survey doesn't take that long to fill in and you never know, you might
win something!

Digital Photograpy Now
www.dpnow.com

I do not and will not buy Panasonic anything.

I have been burned with 3 Panasonic Microwave ovens, a cassette recording
deck, answering machine, wireless phone personally and know of many others
that have had the same expereinces with their "second rate" junky quality.

No more for this cat